We are looking for a passionate interior designer to join our elite team in converting spaces into functional design. You will have the opportunities to collaborate with our experienced designers who have the track records in creating world-class designs for our delightful clients.
A Day in the Life
- Responsible for timely delivery of services and solutions with professionalism and quality at all times
- Work with lead designer and design team in supporting design implementation.
- Transform creative ideas into functional design concept based on given briefs and ensure that it is in line with clients’ objectives
- Provide space planning and design conceptualisation
- Liaise with clients on quotation and design
- Prepare layout plans, perspective drawings, elevation plans and dimensional drawings
- Present design to client for approval
- Prepare design documentations and material selections
- Work closely with project team, suppliers, sub-contractors and clients during construction/implementation phase
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
What We are Looking For
- Diploma/Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in Retail and Commercial interior design environment
- Have a strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution
- Possess excellent technical design skills for fixtures with an eye for details
- Proficient in key design tools such as AutoCad, Sketchup, Vectorworks,3D Studio Max, Illustrator, VRay and Photoshop
- Hands-on experience in producing detail drawing and 3D modeling
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of architectural production standards, detailing, building materials, building codes and construction
- Good knowledge space planning & technical design from approved design schematic.
- Creative, resourceful and demonstrate out of box-thinking
- Team player with a positive attitude as well as the ability to work independently
- Excellent presentation skill as well as verbal and written communication skills