Who We Are:
At Kingsmen, we believe every brand has a unique story to tell. The role of the Content and Experience team is to make these come alive.
At the heart of our Design Studio is an international family of over 50 creatives. Together, we conceptualise and create theme parks, galleries, museums, travelling exhibitions, virtual events and apps offering unique experiences and amazing stories.
If you desire a dynamic and exhilarating working environment with diverse challenges and learning opportunities, join our team to help us deliver the most memorable, authentic and impactful brand experience for our clients and their audiences.
A Day in the Life
- Content development; Copywriting and editing for galleries and museums; Conceptualisation of design concepts and taglines in support of our diverse projects
- Research, storytelling and content planning for exhibitions, galleries and museums
- Content creation for digital and non-digital interactive platforms
- Targeted research, creative concepts and design proposals
- Research new technologies and engagement to enhance visitor experiences
- Scriptwriting for shows and guided tours
Who We are Looking For
- Bachelor Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Advertising or other related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in journalism, copywriting, copyediting, research, exhibitions and/or museums
- A strong command of English and proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin, Business Mandarin is an advantage (Able to write and communicate in English and Mandarin to handle queries and request from English and Mandarin speaking counterparts in regards with the design concepts and taglines matters)
- Experience in creating moodboards, storyboards and presentations in PowerPointA confident, natural storyteller and presenter of ideas
- A resourceful self-starter able to work independently with dynamic deadlines
- A strong writer and visual communicator who can convey concepts to people of diverse backgrounds and roles
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualification.
Kindly include a link to your design portfolio in your resume for reference.